How to Set Up a Self-Contained Citrix Branch Repeater VPX Demo Environment with WAN Emulation
The following Citrix white paper is intended to be a quick step-by-step walk through of the setup and configuration of a self-contained Branch Repeater VPX demo environment with WAN Emulation. This environment is designed such that it can be easily replicated to a laptop or portable drive for customer or tradeshow demonstrations. Some skill set and environmental assumptions are made in this guide and are required prior to configuration of the demo environment:
- XenServer 5.5 is installed and configured on the recommended hardware configuration (see below).
- XenCenter 5.5 is installed and configured on a physical client machine for management.
- The Branch Repeater VPX(s) are imported and licensed when possible.
- The Windows Server VM has been created and a Windows Server operating system installed.
- The Windows Client VM has been created and a Windows Client operating system installed.
- The WANem ISO image has been downloaded and burned to a CDROM or DVD.
Download White Paper NOW!