Windows 10, Should you Migrate Yet? Liquidware Labs helps Ensure Success
The release of Microsoft Windows 10 has generally been successful for the home market but should you consider migrating your enterprise desktops to Windows 10 yet?
Our answer at Liquidware Labs is, “Yes, but plan your migration carefully and allow us to future proof it with ProfileUnity.”
The migration for the home market has largely been successful for most users because of a few things:
- Windows 10 upgrades are free for home users.
- In place Windows 10 upgrades work well for individual home users.
- Windows 10 runs better than Windows 7/8.1 for many users.
So why should businesses plan Windows 10 migrations more carefully? Migrations for the businesses moving to Windows 10 is not so easy. In fact the experience is almost the exact opposite:
- Windows 10 upgrades/licenses are not free for businesses
- In place Windows 10 upgrades from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 are not seamless for corporate users – too many variables, roaming profiles, user authored data in various locations, more…
Read the entire article here, Windows 10, Should you Migrate Yet? Liquidware Labs helps Ensure Success
via the fine folks at Liquidware Labs