WhipTail Technologies: Solid State Storage (SSD) in Virtualization Podcast with James Candelaria – DABCC Radio – Episode 108
In episode 108, Douglas Brown interviews James Candelaria, CTO at WhipTail Technologies. Doug and James discuss the WhipTail Technologies solid-state drive (SSD) storage virtualization solution. James does a great job explaining not only about the WhipTail Technologies solution but he gives us a great backgrounder on solid state drives (SSD), how and why, the problems with them and SSDs and how WhipTail overcomes those issues. This is a must listen to podcast for anyone interested in learning more about SSDs and storage virtualization.
About WhipTail Racerunner
- Deliver data up to 10X faster
- Reduce capital costs by more than 50%
- Cut power costs by 90%, reduce footprint by 60%
- Increasing the rate at which transactions, reservations, or sales are handled
- Improving productivity, allowing organizations to meet tighter deadlines or market schedules
- Enabling faster searches, thus enhancing customer experience when buying online
Stay Tuned to DABCC Radio!
- Click for the DABCC Radio podcast show RSS feed and to subscribe to many other web-based podcatchers.