What’s New in Citrix StoreFront 3.9
Citrix StoreFront 3.9 is available now. It introduces a number of new features to help you and your users use the Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop solutions. I will work through them in this post.
SAML Authentication to StoreFront
StoreFront 3.6 introduced support for Citrix Federated Authentication, which enabled SAML authentication via NetScaler Gateway. In 3.9, we enhance the support by adding direct SAML authentication to StoreFront. It supports Microsoft AD FS v2.0~v4.0 and NetScaler Gateway as identity providers (IdP).
To enable direct SAML authentication to StoreFront,
- Start the Admin Console and navigate to the store you would like to configure
- Select “Manage Authentication Methods” from the actions pane
- Select “SAML Authentication”
- Select “Identity Provider” to configure the IdP details
- Select “Service Provider” to obtain information needed to set up the trust for the Service Provider in your IdP
You will need to configure Citrix Federated Authentication Service to enable your users to access their applications and desktops. Please see StoreFront 3.9 documentation for further details.
Read the entire article here, What’s New in StoreFront 3.9
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.