What We’re Working On – Log & Event Manager Edition
Following our 6.0 release of LEM (more info: ANNOUNCING GENERAL AVAILABILITY OF LEM 6.0), we’re back to work on more features and improvements.
Obligatory disclaimer: this is not a commitment to deliver these features in the next release, nor is it a commitment to deliver these features on any specific timeframe. This post is intended to give you an idea of our priorities, which can change.
Here’s what’s on the top of our radar:
- Rounding up any near-term feedback and improvements to our latest File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) product release
- Improving the process to get you up and running with LEM (whether the first time ever, or the first time in a while)
- Making rules of interest easier to identify and configure quickly
- Making it more clear what steps need to be taken to avoid common misconfiguration or "where is that again?" type tasks (like email server configuration)
- Agentless Windows Event Log connectivity (Agentless pull of event logs or log files)
Also, the following ongoing/longer-term items:
Read the entire article here, What We’re Working On – Log & Event Manager Edition