WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON – LOG & EVENT MANAGER EDITION (UPDATED December 3, 2015)
Following our 6.2 release of LEM (more info: LOG & EVENT MANAGER 6.2 AND A THREAT INTELLIGENCE FEED) Or developers are hard at work on even more features and improvements. Some of these features will be included in our 6.3 release of LEM so stay tuned!
Here’s what’s on the top of our radar:
Also, the following ongoing/longer-term items:
- Ongoing performance investments in our core data processing
- Customers are sending more and more data to LEM, naturally, so we’re investing some time in staying ahead of the curve.
- Ongoing investments in new connector development
- Continued customer feedback-driven fixes and updates
- Better integration with LEM and the Orion platform products (Integration: Log & Event Manager and Orion Platform)
- Connector building, generic connectors, and general data integration (Build Your Own Syslog Connectors, among others)
Be sure to let us know here, and in the forum, if there are features you’re really keen on. This list doesn’t enumerate a lot of the features we’re…
Read the entire article here, WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON – LOG & EVENT MANAGER EDITION (UPDATED December 3, 2015)
via the fine folks at SolarWinds