Watch “ControlUp: A Unified Console for Terminal Server, XenApp, XenDesktop and VDI Management” Webinar
If you overlook multi-user environments and are required to prevent and troubleshoot performance issues, application failures and operating system errors, chances are that you are tired of hopping between remote connections, screens and management consoles, pin pointing and trying to solve the real issues with your VDI or terminal server farms.
What if you could see your entire network like you never seen it before? What if you could have powerful control executing comprehensive set of tasks on multiple computers and users in your environment from a single console?
Step up to ControlUp, a super-console for Terminal Services and VDI management
ControlUp creates a continuous and searchable grid view of all the users, sessions and processes in your environment, allowing for rapid information gathering and a blazingly fast and fine-grained control over user sessions and processes in all of the terminal servers and virtual desktops in the enterprise.
With ControlUp, repetitive and time consuming tasks are shorten and unified in a single powerful console:
- Real-time monitoring of server farms and desktops, especially Terminal services, XenApp and XenDesktop
- Rapid troubleshooting and real-time performance bottleneck identification
- Parallel execution of comprehensive set of tasks on multiple computers or users (power management, policy, file system, ICA session shadowing, monitoring published applications, etc.)
- Powerful Windows Registry and Services dashboards which allow instant comparison and parallel management of multiple machines.
- Comprehensive Remote Systems Management capabilities
- Windows System Events Diagnostics and Monitoring
ControlUp — Your enterprise resource fabric unified in one console!
To learn more and to access the above webinar, please visit: ControlUp: A Unified Console for Terminal Server, XenApp, XenDesktop and VDI Management