VMware: What’s the plan for tackling the new cyber security frontier?
Do you want to have the freedom and flexibility to innovate and compete whilst ensuring your most valuable assets are secure? The only thing growing faster than security spending is security losses and when it comes to planning and priorities, our recent research revealed a massive disconnect between business and IT leaders.
During this year’s VMworld in Barcelona, we hosted an NSX security session discussing cyber security topics around managing data, ensuring compliance and preventing cyber attacks. We were joined by a panel of six experts to debate the latest security issues;
- Tom Corn, Chief SVP, Security Products, VMware
- Jeremy Van Doorn, VMware
- Matthew Bunce, Consultant and vExpert NSX
- Dharminder Debisaran, Product Marketing Manager-Cloud Security Lead EMEA, Palo Alto Networks
- Mr Alessandro Menna, Cyber Security & ICT Solutions, Leonardo
- Andy Kellett, Principal Analyst, Ovum
So, in case you missed it, we’ve pulled together the top five security strategies to help you address this new cyber security frontier. You can also listen to the full recording of the session here:
Read the entire article here, What’s the plan for tackling the new cyber security frontier?
via the fine folks at VMware!