VMware: What’s New in VMware Identity Manager June 2016 Release
We’re excited to announce general availability of following new features to the cloud and on-premises versions of VMware Identity Manager (IDM).
- VMware Workspace ONE app updates to provide standalone mobile device management (MAM) and adaptive management features
- One-touch single sign-on (SSO) and device compliance check for Android, Window 10 and Mac operating system (OS) devices
- VMware Verify built-in, two-factor authentication (available for cloud version only, support for on-premises version coming soon)
- LDAP Directory support
- Launch on-premises VMware Horizon View from VMware IDM cloud
- Simplified outbound-only deployment of the VMware IDM connector (for cloud version)
- Simplified deployment of Integration Broker for Citrix Integration
- Additional languages supported
Workspace ONE App Updates
Read this blog post for details on new features added to the app.
VMware Verify Built-In, Two-Factor Authentication
Introducing modern two-factor authentication available to all VMware IDM customers for free. Read this blog post for details on this feature.
Read the entire article here, What’s New in VMware Identity Manager June 2016 Release
via the fine folks at VMware!