VMware: Upgrading to the NEW vRealize Operations 6.5, Step by Step
Hopefully you’ve already learned about all the new goodness in new vRealize Operations 6.5. If not, you should know that the new 6.5 has some very cool features including:
- Integration with vRealize Log Insight for even faster troubleshooting
- Integration with vRealize Business for Cloud via Business Management tab in vRealize Operations
- Automate upgrade of in-guest End Point Operations agents
- Full-scale for predictive Distributed Resource Scheduler (pDRS)
- Webhooks for OOTB integration with chat services (like Slack and HipChat), ServiceNow, PagerDuty, vRealize Orchestrator, Jenkins, and more
Sounds great, right? (nods all around) So how do you get from whatever version of vRealize Operations you are running now to the new 6.5? And (side note), what if you don’t have vRealize Operations installed at all? Let’s cover the last question, first.
Read the entire article here, Upgrading to the NEW vRealize Operations 6.5, Step by Step – David Davis on vRealize Operations – Post #39
via the fine folks at VMware!