VMware Releases vRealize Operations 6.3: What’s New
VMware vRealize Operations (a.k.a. vROPS) 6.3 became generally available (GA) this week on August 23rd and is now available on vmware.com.
vRealize Operations is now accessible for customers of all sizes with the new vRealize Operations Standard per CPU SKU and fully extensible with comprehensive access to Blue Medora Management Packs. Check out the vRealize Operations webpage for more information here.
The new vROPS 6.3 update includes enhancements to the product stability, performance, and usability. The product update includes a new Home dashboard, new and improved Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) and World Load Placement (WLP) dashboards, vSphere 6.x hardening and compliance, and many other new features.
vRealize Operations is available as follows:
- as part of vRealize Suite (Standard, Advanced and Enterprise)*
- as part of the vCloud Suite (Standard, Advanced and Enterprise)*
- as part of the vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus (vSOM ENT+)
- a-la-carte on a per VM/OS instance basis
- NEW! a-la-carte on per CPU basis for Standard edition only
*Note: vRealize Suite and vCloud Suite do not include VCM. VCM is only available as part of vROPS a-la-carte
New Home Dashboard
Read the entire article here, vRealize Operations 6.3: What’s New, Hint it just got even better
via the fine folks at VMware!