1. Home
  2. Cloud Computing
  3. VMware launches vRealize Suite 2017 – how does it fare?

VMware launches vRealize Suite 2017 – how does it fare?

0
0

With new evaluation criteria added to our Cloud Management Platform (CMP) comparison at WhatMatrix, it was time to (re)evaluate the latest versions of the different CMP solutions that are included in the comparision. Recently VMware released vRealize Suite 2017, that includes the latest version of the four products that make up this suite. vRealize Suite 2017 is now included in the CMP comparison and ranked at #2! In this article I will have a closer look at vRealize Suite and I will look into some of the latest updates to the suite in more detail.

vRealize Suite, more than a CMP?

VMware vRealize Suite is not just one product but a suite of products that make up VMware’s Cloud Management Platform. vRealize Suite 2017 consists of:

If we look at the evaluation critera in our comparison, I think around 90% of the CMP functionality is provided by vRealize Automation, Orchestrator and Business. The remaining 10% is filled by vRealize Operations and LogInsight.

Read the entire article here, VMware launches vRealize Suite 2017 – how does it fare?

Via the fine folks at WhatMatrix Community

Categories:
WhatMatrix Community WhatMatrix has evolved from the popular VirtualizationMatrix and is the first crowdsourced-powered IT comparison community and is changing the consultancy landscape. By providing curated, free and "always-online" technology comparisons by respected industry experts, WhatMatrix significantly reduces the time and cost spent on researching suitable technologies to solve today’s business challenges. Being involved with WhatMatrix instantly raises the profile for both vendors and contributing consultants alike.

Featured Resources:

Related Articles:

| LATEST FEATURED RESOURCES

White Papers

‘All You Need to Know About Microsoft Windows Nano Server’ Veeam White Paper

Now updated for Windows Server 2016 GA release! You probably heard about Windows Nano Server already … but what is it exactly, and how do you get started with it? What value will it bring to your environment? Nano Server is a headless, 64-bit only deployment option for Windows Server 2016. Microsoft created this component specifically with […]

Downloads

Download Commvault VM Backup and Recovery: end-to-end VM backup, recovery and cloud management

Commvault’s ability to provide end-to-end VM backup, recovery and cloud management creates a significantly better way to build, protect and optimize VMs throughout their lifecycle. Our best-in-class software for VM backup, recovery and cloud management delivers a number of significant benefits, including: VM recovery with live recovery options; backup to and in the cloud; custom-fit […]

On-Demand Webinars

Architecting for today’s desktop environments – FSLogix On-Demand Webinar

October 19, 2017 Webinar with David Young, Solutions Architect and Product Champion, and Brandon Lee, Solutions Marketer. Video Recording of a live demo of FSLogix and an overview of the latest release of FSLogix Apps featuring Roaming XenApp Email Search and OneDrive App along with Skype for Business Global Address List and Device Based Licensing. […]

Latest Videos

Current State of EUC – E2EVC Video

Session from @E2EVC 2017 Orlando. For event information please visit www.e2evc.com/home. For slides, additional info etc please contact the presenter directly on Twitter. For best video and sound quality do visit the event! This video is from the fine folks at E2EVC Conference

Views All IT News on DABCC.com
Views All IT Videos on DABCC.com
Win a Tesla P100D

Visit Our Sponsors