VMware: Getting More Out of vRealize Operations Standard and Advanced
Getting More Out of vRealize Operations Standard and Advanced – the Webinar
On November 16th, we will be hosting a Getting More Out of vRealize Operations Standard and Advanced webinar. The topics covered in this session are provided here:
- Options for Standard vs Advanced
- Modifying the vRealize Operations License
- Customization of Dashboards and Reports at a high level
- How Projects (What-If Scenarios) can affect Time Remaining and Capacity Remaining scores
- The integration of VIN and Log Insight
- Endpoint Operations for the collection of additional metrics
- High level view of additional policy items
In this session, we go over some of the differences in vRealize Operations Standard and Advanced. We spend time showing some of the options within the Standard version. We show how some management packs are available at the Standard versions and how the Endpoint Operations agent applies at the Standard version.
With the Advanced version, we discuss how to extend the capabilities of vRealize Operations with management packs as well as some of the additional data the Endpoint Operations agent can bring additional metrics over the Standard version. The image below shows the public repository of management packs at Solution Exchange.
Read the entire article here, Getting More Out of vRealize Operations Standard and Advanced
via the fine folks at VMware!