VMware: Accelerating Business-Critical Applications
The performance of Business-Critical Applications (BCAs) such as database processing, email servers, and Web 2.0 workloads can help separate your company from the competition. But as you move to more virtualized systems keeping them running smoothly comes with its own set of challenges.
- BCAs are increasingly more complicated to manage than non-critical applications.
- BCAs demand high levels of availability and reliability that have traditionally required expensive storage systems.
- BCAs can have higher cost of ownership expenses due to dedicated hardware.
This free brief from the VMware Hyper Converged Infrastructure team explores these issues in more detail, along with:
- Benefits of Running BCAs on VMware Hyper-Converged Software
- Why VMware Hyper-Converged Software?
- What is VMware Virtual SAN?
- Delivering Scalability for Microsoft Exchange
- Boosting Performance for Web 2.0 Applications
- Shouldering Workloads for SAP IQ
- Improving Application Performance with VMware Virtual SAN
Read the entire article here, Accelerating Business-Critical Applications
via the fine folks at VMware!