VMware: 5 Red Flags Your EUC Environment Is Missing This – Infographic
Notice any of these five red flags in your end-user computing (EUC) environment? Yikes! You could use a digital workspace.
- Workers use their own devices, whether you OK it or not. Data indicates this is the case for just about every one-in-three employees.
- Users access corporate data from outside the network on unmanaged endpoints. Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) use keeps growing, and even though many companies support it, few (14%) use mobile application management to secure it.
- Your company’s app ecosystem looks like the Wild West. You’re not alone. On average, workers use 917 total cloud apps across the enterprise, most without enterprise-grade security.
- Employees can’t get core work done from any device. That not only limits how they work but also when and where. There’s a reason we call our EUC customers #GameChangers: Digitally transforming business processes tends to yield a big competitive advantage. Most businesses get that mobility is critical, especially for core enterprise apps, but only 20% have a mobile success story.
- You’re taking a completely DIY approach to delivering mobile apps. By now, you’ve probably heard this staggering stat: Demand for enterprise mobile apps will grow five times faster than IT’s capacity to deliver.
Read the entire article here, [Infographic] 5 Red Flags Your EUC Environment Is Missing This
via the fine folks at VMware!