Virtual Desktop Pulse Survey 2016 Findings: Part 1 of 4
This month, Turbonomic has intentionally focused on virtual desktops to better understand the current state and rates of adoption, as well as areas where VDI has met, exceeded or failed to meet firms’ investment hopes. In this pursuit, we crafted the Virtual Desktop Pulse Survey 2016. This survey seeks to uncover the pulse of VDI, including:
- VDI vendor selection and edition adoption rates
- VDI hosting selection (private VDI vs. DaaS)
- Backend infrastructure adoption
- Client infrastructure adoption
- Performance and Ease-of-Management Challenges
To date, over 450 respondents have taken the survey, with 247 qualified for the data presented here (qualification entailed being a current adopter of VDI, as well as correctly answering one randomly placed data validation question).
Read the entire article here, Virtual Desktop Pulse Survey 2016 Findings: Part 1 of 4
via the fine folks at VMTurbo!