Video: Capacity Management with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager
This training video hosted by vExpert Eric Siebert, shows you how to use SolarWinds Virtualization Manager to solve some of the most common capacity management problems in VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. You will learn how to answer questions like the following:
- How can I detect capacity bottlenecks?
- How can I predict capacity bottlenecks before they happen?
- How may VMs can I fit within my current footprint?
- What if I add more resources (VMs, hosts, storage, network, etc.) to my environment?
- Which cluster is the best place for my new VM?
- When will I run out of capacity?
- How much resource is my average SQL Server, Exchange, etc. VM using?
- How much more resource do I need to buy and when?
- How can I right-size my VMs to optimize existing capacity?
You’ll learn how to use tools in SolarWinds Virtualization Manager like these:
- Virtualization Manager Capacity Management/Planning Dashboard
- Virtualization Manager Resource Planning
- Virtualization Manager "What-if" analysis’
- Virtual Application Capacity Analysis
- Capacity Optimization
To learn more and to access the above webinar, please visit: Capacity Management with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager