Veeam Experiences More Than 61 Percent Growth in Canada
Veeam Backup & Replication integrated with our services portfolio enables us to implement innovative, compelling and cost-effective solutions. The provided value comes both from advanced backup and replication capabilities as well as from time and resources savings in IT architecture operational management.”
- Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, has experienced significant growth in Canada in the last year and has had a strong 2012.
- Veeam Canada Growth in Numbers:
- The region has grown 61 percent through nine months in 2012 vs. the same period in 2011.
- Includes more than 2000 Canadian customers with approximately 250 new customers each quarter in 2012.
- Nearing 500 reseller partners in 2012 with more than 170 being active
- Several major resellers in Canada recognize Veeam as an exciting new vendor of choice to deliver the best virtualization backup solution in the market today and have signed agreements committing to mutual success.
- In July 2011, Dirk Vanderwal was named Regional Sales Director. He currently has a team of 19 people supporting Canada that are based in Canada and the United States, and continues to expand the team.
- Veeam launched an aggressive sales program in Canada in 2009 and hired bilingual staff to support the effort.
- Veeam Canada has sponsored and participated in many events throughout 2012:
- Platinum sponsor of The Windows Server 2012 Canadian Launch Tour
- Silver Sponsor at the iTech Fall Series – Edmonton on Oct. 23/Vancouver on Oct. 25
- Exhibiting at GTEC 2012 – Ottawa – Nov. 6-7
- Platinum sponsor at the VMware Forum Toronto in Sept.
- The Veeam Canada Annual Charity Golf Classic was held at Le Château Montebello Club de Golf on Aug. 22. More than 40 customers and business partners attended this year’s golf classic and together raised more than $4,000 for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
Terry Buchanan, Chief Technology Officer, Zycom Technology Inc.
"We are excited to be a new Gold partner with Veeam in Canada. A sea of green at VMworld U.S. 2012 can’t be wrong and we and our clients have had great success with Veeam backup/recovery and replication solutions. The newly announced Veeam Explorer for SAN Snapshots integration with HP P4000 iSCSI and VSA solutions is a great multi-vendor solution that will enable our customers with more flexibility and the Exchange integration is very a very attractive and highly anticipated feature. We only recommend Veeam for virtual backups across VMware and Hyper-V."
Daniel Neufeld, Vice President Information Systems, Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation
“Choosing Veeam as our new backup and replication vendor was one of the easiest software purchase I have ever made. Veeam’s intuitive design and simple interface delivers a powerful tool for disaster recovery and business continuity that is measurable. Veeam is a solution that we have already had to depend on, and it delivered the quick recovery it promised.”
Rob Vos, Vice President Enterprise Solution, OnX
“The new program from Veeam is very exciting as it allows OnX to participate in a world class program with one of the fastest growing virtualization software companies today. Our partnership with Veeam will help our VMware, Microsoft and now HP Lefthand customers with the Veeam solutions. OnX is extremely excited to work with Veeam as Canada’s First Gold partner to sign into the program in Canada.”
Julien Trassard, General Manager, Linkbynet North America
“Veeam Backup & Replication integrated with our services portfolio enables us to implement innovative, compelling and cost-effective solutions. The provided value comes both from advanced backup and replication capabilities as well as from time and resources savings in IT architecture operational management.”
Dirk Vanderwal, Regional Sales Director for Canada, Veeam Software
“Veeam’s investment in Canada has been incredible in the past year. We are ensuring that we have the best people, partners and are participating in the right local events to support our customers in Canada. We expect to continue this rapid growth throughout the rest of 2012 for the region and our partner community.”