Various Free Command LineTool’s for use in Citrix and Terminal Services environments
Some useful command line tools for Terminal Server & Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server environments
All commands run on NT4 Terminal Server, Windows 2000 with Terminal Services Installed, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
These tools are designed to operate on thin client servers (and Windows 2000 Professional machines working if the server parameter of each tool points at a terminal server(s)).
Download the archive and unzip it into your SYSTEM32 directory. Each of the command line tools has full help available by using /? as the only parameter. The tools included in the archive currently are:
· COUNT.EXE Count items in a file with ERRORLEVEL support
· FILEINFO.EXE Return file information including NTFS file owner, size etc.
· FILEPATH.EXE Return the full filepath from a supplied Process ID
· FINDAPP.EXE Find applications running on multiple terminal servers at the same time. Complete with script support
· FINDUSER.EXE As FINDAPP but works for user sessions and clients
· ISOWNER.EXE Tests file ownership, returns ERRORLEVEL
· RUNIN.EXE Run an application in ANOTHER terminal services session
· SUPERKIL.EXE Kill almost any process. Now updated with Impersonate Operating System switch.
· SMU.EXE Session Memory Usage (SMU) to display memory usage of each session on your terminal server
Click to download the above command line tools for Terminal Server & Citrix environments, WBIsoft.COM | Command Line Tools