Turbo charge your MSP with improved ServiceDesk Plus MSP 9.2
The year 2016 started with a major release – SDP MSP 9.0 with enhanced change management and better business intelligence. As we draw towards the end of 2016, we thought of surprising you with an early Christmas gift – a new and improved ServiceDesk Plus MSP 9.2 with great features such as codeless customizations, automation, bar-code generator for easier asset management, customizable user interfaces, and enhanced integrations.
Some of highlights of this release
- Field and form rules – Build dynamic forms by automating validations within the form.
- Custom triggers – Create custom scripts for specific set of events to trigger actions on external applications.
- Custom menus – Build custom menus and invoke third-party applications right from the ticket interface.
- Change SLA – Create change SLAs to escalate and ensure timely implementation of changes.
- Barcode generator – Use barcode generators to create an asset inventory from scratch.
- Self-service portal – Customize the user interface to enhance the user experience of the self-service portal.
Head to the features page for the complete list of new features.
Read the entire article here, Turbo charge your MSP with improved ServiceDesk Plus MSP 9.2
via the fine folks at ManageEngine