Top 5 Mistakes in Virtualized DCs
Server Virtualization is a hot trend which means that many enterprises today are running to adopt it. However virtualizing the data center is not always trivial and IT managers may overlook some key issues which should be addressed to correctly achieve the “Holy Grail”: complete data center virtualization.We have identified five common mistakes which may occur when virtualizing a data center’s business applications and provided means to effectively overcome them.
- Consolidating Servers without guaranteeing fault isolation on the ADClayer
- Virtualizing business critical applications while disregarding the effects of a shared environment
- Automating the virtual infrastructure without aligning the traffic distribution logic within the data center
- Planning a multi-data center solution without benefiting from a true GSLB solution
- Architecting a virtualized environment while overlooking the potential security risks
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, Top 5 Mistakes in Virtualized DCs – infoTech Spotlight