Top 12 Virtualized Desktop Performance Testing Mistakes
You’ve stepped into the great world of virtualized desktops. You know performance is key to end-user experience. Either you’ve already learned or you are about to learn that performance testing in this world is different. Schadenfreude. For all the other people who have made performance testing mistakes, you can scoff at their errors as you reap the benefits.
In this article I want to run you through the top 12 issues that we see happening when people start to performance test their virtual desktop environment with Login VSI.
- Neglect to test at all
- Starting with a full-scale test
- Testing only with own applications and workloads
- Not knowing what you’re testing
- Assuming tests scale linearly
- Improperly configuring the load test
- Not diving deeper into VSImax
- Disregarding stuck sessions
- Only capturing Login VSI data
- Not rebooting
- Using balanced power settings
- Not testing in production
Read the entire article here, Top 12 Virtualized Desktop Performance Testing Mistakes