ThinPrint Announces New Ground¬breaking Printing Technologies
ThinPrint, the leading provider of cloud printing solutions, unveils two new printing technologies at VMworld in Copenhagen. Following a preview of the next generation of V-Layer™ technology with an array of innovations, the expert on virtual printing, whose basic technology is integrated into nearly all VMware products, will present its newest development, Personal Printing.
- The new SpeedCacheTM technology further reduces the load on the network and accelerates the speed of printing
- The new ThinShare feature lowers costs for hardware and bandwidth by compressing the print data of a normal Windows printer share from the application to the print server
- Print-to-Cloud establishes the print connection to the cloud. Users can print to the cloud from any application and the print job can be called up at any time with device of choice, such as a Mac, PC, tablet, or smartphone and printed out as needed. This also allows users to print directly from a VDI environment using, for example, an iPad or iPhone
- Enables users to send faxes using the print dialog without having to run the fax server
- Virtual Copy is a mouse-click away from printing out documents in several copies at different locations and of different quality, or generating them in digital form if needed
- Supports enhanced printing options, such as three-hole punching and stapling