They’re Here! Remote Desktop Manager and Password Vault Manager for Mac 2.0!
Late last year, we launched the much-anticipated Mac versions of Remote Desktop Manager and Password Vault Manager. The response we’ve received since then from IT pros around the world has been amazing! We know that Mac lovers are tough to impress, and we really appreciate your positive feedback.
We’re also very grateful for your suggestions and ideas, because as we’re fond of saying: “we’re always listening.” And based largely on YOUR INPUT, we’re thrilled to announce that Remote Desktop Manager for Mac 2.0 and Password Vault Manager 2.0 are heeeeeeere!
As Remote Desktop Manager for Mac has most of the popular tools that are integrated with the Windowsversion, including TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop, SSH and Telnet. Some of the great new features in version 2.0 include:
- Status management functionality
- Password history
- Many new reports
- The option to link and reuse existing VPN configurations
- Integrate with many existing password managers including 1Password, Secret Server, LastPass and the Apple Keychain
- The ability to keep track of all modifications and view the change history
- Usage and Edition Audit Trace
- Password Access Audit Trace
- The option to share connection information between multiple users
- Intel® AMT support
- Multiple data entry types (contacts, credit cards, secure notes, information of any kind)
- Playlist support
- Offline mode and document support
- Before connect events
Learn more and download here, They’re Here! Remote Desktop Manager and Password Vault Manager for Mac 2.0!
Learn more, devolutions.net