Take the “Hyper-V Backup Survey” Today!
The Release of PHD Virtual Backup for Hyper-V is just around the corner!
The new Hyper-V backup release is powered by all-new PHD Virtual v7 architecture and has some great feature additions!
- Supports all three major hypervisors – Only PHD Virtual supports VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V without requiring agents in the guest VM.
- Provides advanced reporting – All new web-based interface features our new user-friendly dashboard with advanced reporting for the entire backup environment.
- Delivers global deduplication – Built-in, multi-stage deduplication technology cuts storage to the bone with an average dedupe ratio up to 25:1 typically reducing storage requirements by more than 90%.
- Assures block level verification – Reliable data transfer can detect corrupted data during backup and automatically correct it.
- Powered by all-new v7 architecture! – The latest and greatest purpose-built VM data protection architecture provides a unique approach to scalability and enterprise management
- ITS FREE!!!
Click the survey link to take the Hyper-V survey today!
To learn more, read the entire article here, Take the “Hyper-V Backup Survey” Today!