Some VMware VCAP 6.5 DCV Design Exam Study Notes
A couple weeks ago I sat and passed the VCAP 6.5 Datacenter Design Exam. It was a good but tough exam. The VCAP 6.5 Design exam is a bit different from past VCAP Design Exams – there are no Visio type design questions (I did not take the VCAP6, but based on the blueprint it looks like it was mostly Visio). The VCAP6.5 Design exam is made up of multiple choice and “drag and drop” questions.
Couple of tips for the exam:
- Read the Exam Prep Guide!!! Everything you need to be successful is there (except experience).
- When taking the exam MAKE SURE YOU READ THE QUESTION or DESIGN SCENARIO completely, then read it again before selecting your answers or completing the question activity.
- You are able to flag questions for review – but use this wisely. If you are prepared – trust your gut – don’t second guess yourself.
- Take your time. Since there are no Visio style questions you are given plenty of time (IMHO) to complete the exam. Relax, read the question, answer, move on.
- Technical tip: Have a deep understand of dependencies required for, and limitations of, vSphere features and services and how these dependencies may impact the ability to meet a design requirement or may introduce risks into a design.
Here are the VMware certification official exam details:
Read the entire article here, Some VCAP 6.5 DCV Design Exam Study Notes » vHersey
Via the fine folks at VMware!