Solarwinds: NEW VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.0 Available!
Today is a big day for all who were waiting for a solution that will resolve VoIP quality and connection troubleshooting problems in their business. SolarWinds has just released VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.0! This product is an evolution of SolarWinds IPSLA Manager and it adds support for real VoIP calls troubleshooting and monitoring.
If you are an existing IP SLA Manager customer under active maintenance, you can enjoy all of the new features of VNQM for no additional cost (you just need to update your license key within your customer portal. For those that would like to try out VNQM, you can download a free fully functional 30-day evaulation version. You should start your download now and in the meantime let’s take a closer look to all new features that it brings.
Those who were watching our “What we are working on” probably know what the new features are but for the others here is a list of the new functionality:
- VoIP calls troubleshooting based on CDR and CMR data.
- Multi-criteria filtering/searching and sorting based on Call Details Record (CDR) and Call Management Records (CMR) data e.g. “show me calls with the same reason code, same extension pattern, same time frame, same geography or termination reason code”.
- Automatic association of real VoIP calls with IPSLA operations in order to provide details about the call path and participating network hardware devices.
- Added support for Cisco Call Manager version 7.x and 8.x
- Better support for creating TCP operations in firewalled environment
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, NEW VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.0 Available!- Solarwinds Blog