SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager V7.4 Is Now Available!
I am happy to announce General Availability (GA) of SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) v7.4. This version includes the following new features and improvements:
- Cisco IOS and ASA Vulnerability Reporting
- NCM uses Cisco IOS and ASA firmware and configuration vulnerability data from the National Vulnerability Database to record which nodes in NCM are vulnerable. This information is available in a new Firmware Vulnerability resource and as a report.
- NCM Entirely Web-based
- The NCM desktop application is no longer available and all functionality has migrated to the SolarWinds Orion Web Console.
- New Compliance Reports
- You can run over 60 Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical Implementation Guide (DISA STIG) policy reports, preconfigured with the necessary rules and policies.
- You can run National Institute of Standards and Technology Federal Information Security Management Act (NIST FISMA) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) reports.
- Device Template Wizard
- Create and edit device templates using the new, web-based Device Template Wizard in the SolarWinds Orion Web Console.
- All templates from previous versions of NCM are migrated to the SolarWinds Orion database during an upgrade.
- Access templates that other SolarWinds users share through thwack directly in Device Template Management.
Read the entire article here, Network Configuration Manager V7.4 Is Now Available!