Solarwinds: IPSLA Manager/ VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.0 RC 1 available
We have officialy reached Release Candidate (RC) phase for VNQM 4.0 (formerly IPSLA Manager). Users that are under IPSLA active maintenance can install this RC.
RC builds are fully supported and made available to existing customers prior to the official release.
Here comes a list of new features:
- Support for Cisco Call Manager 7.x and 8.x
- Troubleshooting of real VoIP calls
- Search and Filter Call Detail Records (CDR files)
– Search by VoIP quality metrics (MOS, Jitter, Latency)
– Search by same time, same termination code, same region, gateway or call manager
- Updated IPSLA TCP operations
– Now successful settings in firewalled environments
- CDR Alerts, Reports & Events
– Notification support for problems in VoIP infrastructure
- Standalone Product
– Same functionality as a SolarWinds NMS module but a flexible option for customers just looking for VoIP & WAN management software
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, IPSLA Manager/ VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.0 RC 1 available- Solarwinds Blog