Solarwinds Alert Central Version 1.0 Now Available
WordPress database error: [Table 'dbwa2davahr2vv.ang_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM ang_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
We’re pretty excited to add a new product to our family, SolarWinds Alert Central. Alert Central is our free multi-vendor alert centralization, escalation, and on-call management product and today it celebrates it’s v1.0 birthday!
There’s a ton of content from Product Blog in the previous blog post when we announced the beta, (Alert Central Public Beta Now Available (And, it’s a Free Product!)) so I’ll just summarize the highlights and let you check it out for yourselves:
- Intelligently route your alerts to the right teams and the right people in the right order at the right time (whew!)
- Consume alerts from e-mail sources and route to the right group/team and individual
- Individual user preferences including notification address and format, timezone, and avatar photo
- Two-way integration with alerting from Orion family products (including NPM, SAM, IPAM, and others)
- Automatically escalate alerts when people are unavailable or unable to handle them
- Use one or more On Call calendars to automate "follow the sun" and traditional "on call" notification
- Interact with alerts via web console UI (inside the network on either PC or mobile devices) and email (via email, supported on both PC and mobile devices)
- Free, free, free, for unlimited users
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, Solarwinds Alert Central Version 1.0 Now Available