SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure
SoftNAS, the #1 Best-Selling NAS in the Cloud, is excited to announce SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure, a full-featured, enterprise-grade NAS filer that enables organizations of all sizes to leverage their existing Microsoft investments to deploy powerful storage capabilities.
Key features include:
- No downtime, high-availability clusters in 5 minutes after installation (included at no extra cost)
- CIFS, NFS, iSCSI support with caching, deduplication, snapshots, writable clones
- Active Directory integration for granular access control using Windows® ACLs
- Efficient cross-region block replication for migration, DR and real-time backup
- Extension of native Azure block storage to layer on a full NAS feature set
Like all SoftNAS storage products, SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure:
- Deploys in minutes with easy set-up and configuration wizards
- Is easy to manage with an intuitive dashboard admin interface
- Scales agile storage up or down as needed—perfect for DevOps
- Includes free support and version upgrades
SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure is available exclusively through the Azure Marketplace on an hourly subscription or BYOL (monthly or annual) basis.