Sneak Peek: Remote Desktop Manager 13
Great news RDMers: after many months of hard work and testing, Remote Desktop Manager 13 is on the way and should be launching in the next few weeks!
Vision and What’s Ahead
As our CEO David noted in the Devolutions 2017 Road Map back in January, our development vision for RDM has evolved, and we are now focusing on optimizing user experience by making RDM faster, simpler, and more versatile.
That said, we will always be adding great new features! We are going to showcase these new features in upcoming blog posts so stay tuned! In the meantime, here’s a snapshot of what you can look forward to in RDM 13:
- Documentation (Markdown)
- HTML (Markdown) everywhere (secure note, description, HTML document)
- Multi-monitor tabbed view support
- Check-in/check-out management
- Favorite folders
- Tag manager (batch edit and advanced search)
- Application with SendKeys to log-in
- True Key integration (credential entry)
- Google Drive
Read the entire article here, Sneak Peek: Remote Desktop Manager 13
Via the fine folks at Devolutions