Site24x7 Launches Partner Program to Expand Cloud Application Performance Management Ecosystem
Partners Can Offer Their Customers Advanced and Flexible Solutions To Solve Critical Business Problems and Keep Their Customers’ Products Running at Peak Performance
- Cloud, platform and service providers can offer low cost, robust APM to their customers
- Site24x7 helps partners differentiate offerings, increase profitability, improve customer satisfaction
- Visit the Site24x7 partner program page at http://ow.ly/zER9C
Site24x7, the cloud infrastructure monitoring service, today announced the launch of the Site24x7 partner program. The new program enables cloud, platform and service providers to deliver industry-leading website, server and application performance management to their customers. Visit the Site24x7 partner program page at www.site24x7.com/partners.html.
As providers face increased competition in a commoditized environment, it is becoming more important to offer customized, expansive and unique services to customers looking for more flexible solutions to solve critical business problems. For the first time, providers will be able to deploy low cost yet very robust application performance monitoring to their customers, simplifying the process of monitoring the performance and availability of services deployed in a variety of environments.
“Site24x7’s popularity continues to explode with both DevOps and IT teams, so it was only logical to partner with the leading cloud, platform and service providers to give their customers easier access to our industry-leading APM tools,” said Gibu Mathew, director of product management, Site24x7. “Never before has a feature set this powerful been so widely deployed at such a reasonable price, saving customers thousands of dollars and strengthening the product offerings of our partners.”
How Partners Can Leverage Site24x7
Site24x7 partners can offer their customers advanced website, web application, server and application monitoring to keep their customers’ products running at peak performance. With Site24x7, cloud, platform and service providers can offer their customers the following services:
- Web page analyzer (WPA) lets customers continuously monitor website availability and performance from across the globe. WPA renders websites in real time, enabling customers to find and troubleshoot components that affect end-user experience.
- Web application monitoring allows customers to proactively monitor and measure multi-step user interactions within web applications such as shopping carts, web registrations forms, and HR portals. Customers can also oversee response time and content accuracy from start to finish.
- Server monitoring from the cloud is a SaaS-based monitoring service that captures, analyzes and provides alerts based on critical metrics such as CPU usage, memory, disk, processes, services and network utilization.
- Application performance monitoring allows customers to troubleshoot web applications behavior through end-to-end visualization of web transactions. Customers can identify and resolve performance degradation no matter where it originates.
For information on joining the Site24x7 partner program, visit www.site24x7.com/partners.html.
Pricing and Availability
The Site24x7 starter edition is available free of charge, with paid versions starting at just $5 per month. A full feature, 30-day trial version of Site24x7 is also available. Visit https://www.site24x7.com/site24x7-pricing.html to sign up.
Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carriers, thus providing a global perspective of the end-user experience. Site24x7 supports monitoring HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP, IMAP, SSL, Ping, FTP, SFTP, DNS and other Internet-facing network services. For more information on Site24x7, please visit http://www.site24x7.com; follow the blog at http://blogs.site24x7.com/, on Facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/Site24x7 and on Twitter at @Site24x7.