Remote Desktop Manager 13 is Now Available!
Since I know you’ve been waiting for this, I’ll get right to it: Remote Desktop Manager 13 has arrived! Our team has been working hard for several months to get RDM 13 out the door before the end of the year.
What’s New in RDM 13
Here are some of the exciting new features available in RDM 13:
- Documentation (markdown)
- HTML (markdown) everywhere (secure note, description, HTML document)
- Multi-monitor tabbed view support
- Check In/Check Out management
- Time-based access usage
- Favorite folders
- Tag manager (batch edit and advanced search)
- External application with Sendkey to login
- CyberArk integration
- True Key integration (credential entry)
- Google Drive file explorer
- Tree view status (lock, checkout, running)
- Improved password template, password complexity and password generator
This is just a snapshot of what’s available. RDM 13 has more than 100 additions, improvements and enhancements — all of which are designed to help you control remote connections and passwords, everywhere. For a full list of what’s new, check out the change history.
Read the entire article here, [MAJOR RELEASE] Remote Desktop Manager 13 is Now Available!
Via the fine folks at Devolutions.