Remote Desktop Commander 3.9 Now Available
Greetings friends and current Remote Desktop Commander customers! We’ve just released Version 3.9 of Remote Desktop Commander, both the Lite and Suite editions, so we want to tell you what’s new under the hood in terms of features.
- New Remote Desktop Commander 3.9 Features
- End of Year Discount for New Subscriptions!
- Need RDS Consulting? Contact Our Friends at RDSGurus.com
- RDC 3.9 Download and Upgrade Links
MSP? Have a Complex Network? Remote Desktop Commander Now Lets you Monitor and Manage Remote Desktop Session Hosts and Citrix XenApp Deployments in Untrusted Domains and Workgroups
This Feature Is Present In the Following Editions: Suite
- Remote Desktop Commander encrypts and stores alternate credentials in order to monitor Remote Desktop Session Hosts in untrusted domains.
- Assign alternate credentials to monitor Remote Desktop Session Hosts in untrusting domains.
- Need to manage sessions on RDSH systems in a different domain or workgroup? Simple enter in alternate credentials and away you go!
Managed Service Providers know all too well the difficulty of managing systems in multi-tenant environments. Most MSPs isolate each of their clients in a separate domain, and if the client runs Remote Desktop Services or Citrix, the collection/farm is also bound to that domain. Previous versions of Remote Desktop Commander have required a separate deployment per AD forest. Now, in Version 3.9, we’ve made our software friendlier for MSPs. Version 3.9 supports the secure caching of user account credentials that can be used to authenticate against foreign domains.
Read the entire article here, Remote Desktop Commander 3.9 Now Available
via the fine folks at RDPSoft.