Remote Desktop Commander 3.7 Now Available
Greetings friends and current Remote Desktop Commander customers! We’ve just released Version 3.7 of Remote Desktop Commander, both the Lite and Suite editions, so we want to tell you what’s new under the hood in terms of features.
New Remote Desktop Commander 3.7 Features
- Parameterized Integration of PowerShell Scripts and Commands is Now Supported in the Remote Desktop Session Navigator
- Defining Your Own Parameterized PowerShell Scripts to Run Against Session Hosts, Users, Processes, and More.
- Invoking Parameterized PowerShell Scripts to Run Against Session Hosts, Users, Processes, and More.
- Automated Discovery Of RDS Collections and Remote Desktop Session Hosts
- Greatly Improved Refresh Speed in the “Performance Across the Farm” Dashboards
Remote Desktop Commander Lite is Now Free! Missing TSAdmin Woes on Windows Server 2012 are No More!
Yep, we did it! By making Remote Desktop Commander Lite free, we hope that all Remote Desktop Services admins who have been struggling with the removal of TSAdmin (aka the Remote Desktop Services Manager) in Windows Server 2012 will struggle no more. Plus, with the new features related to session host discovery for RDS collections and PowerShell integration, you’ll now be able to manage your farm like a pro! It works great with Citrix XenApp deployments too – give it a whirl!
Read the entire article here, Remote Desktop Commander 3.7 Now Available
via the fine folks at RDPSoft.