Red Hat OpenShift on the AWS Cloud – Quick Start Reference Deployment
This Quick Start uses an AWS CloudFormation template to build the AWS infrastructure, and then bootstraps Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL 7. The architecture includes:
- An Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) with two subnets (private and public)
- NAT gateway to enable instances in the private subnet to connect to the Internet
- A master node, which hosts the Red Hat OpenShift control components
- Two cluster nodes, which host the kubelets and Docker services
- A virtual network computing (VNC) enabled bastion host for additional security
The Quick Start includes a deployment guide, which describes the reference architecture and provides step-by-step instructions for subscribing to Red Hat OpenShift and deploying it on AWS.
Read the entire article here, Red Hat OpenShift on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
via the fine folks at Amazon Web Services.