Real Enterprise Solutions (RES) – Systems Engineer WANTED!
RES is looking for a SE in the US! As you might know, I really like this company and their products so needless to say, I think this is a really good opportunity for someone to join a really awesome company, work with some REALLY smart people and to support a killer product. If you are interested then take a peak at this opening!
Position: Pre/Post Sales Systems Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Travel: Position will require moderate travel
Real Enterprise Solutions (http://www.realenterprisesolutions.com/) seeks a bright, energetic, hard-working, disciplined professional who will thrive in a fast-paced, young software company. The Sales Engineer (SE) is highly technical and will be responsible for identifying, researching and resolving customer technical aspects associated with selling RES products. The SE touches every internal department in the process of securing, developing and maintaining customers. This position will assist the Sales department by presenting technical product overviews to prospects/customers, identifying technical feasibility and customer requirements, and providing an interface between the sales organization and internal software development. This position will also aid in the internal computing infrastructure.
- Provide pre-sales technical sales support to prospective accounts
- Provide pre-sales and technical support/training to VARs
- Evangelist to senior business and technology decision-makers
- Drive sales with technical expertise, project management of trials/evaluations, account management skills, sales ability and a superior customer focus.
- Provide post-sales 2nd level support to key customers.
- Deep working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 platform, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Active Directory. (MCSE is a highly desired.)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Terminal Services and the Citrix Environment. (CCA or CCEA a plus).
- Strong LAN/WAN networking environments
- High-level knowledge of frequently-used Windows applications
- Hands-on knowledge/experience with Windows troubleshooting tools (e.g. – registry, sysinternals)
- Understanding of the complete sales and project life cycle
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid presentation skills; able to effectively communicate technical information to all levels of an organization, anticipating, researching and answering specific design and functional questions
- 3+ years experience in a technical role supporting Windows desktop or server based computing environments
- “Self learner” – eager to continually expand product and technology knowledge
- “Self-starter” with demonstrated strong time and project management skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- 4-year college degree (BS degree preferred)
Travel requirements will vary from moderate (25-40%) to heavy (50%+) during active tradeshow/seminar periods. Some international travel is required.
Why Is This An Exciting Opportunity?
Get in on the ground floor of the US expansion of a young, dynamic company with proven products. It is an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your skills as we grow our business and business processes.
For immediate consideration, send a copy of your resume along with references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send only text or Microsoft word attachment.
No agencies. No relocation.