Read “Immidio AppScriber: Enterprise App Store Solutions Brief”
Immidio AppScriber 3 is an enterprise app store for Windows infrastructures that significantly reduces the time consumed by user-initiated application requests.
AppScriber embraces and extends the most popular application deployment solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft App-V, Microsoft RemoteApp and Citrix XenApp. Through the AppScriber frontend, users can interactively provision their own applications or make an application self-assignment request to an approver. These activities require no IT intervention, no call to the helpdesk and no support ticket opened. This gives users a sense of independence when selecting the applications they need, all while enabling your IT department to retain control.
- Simplify the way applications are requested by users
- Improve inefficient and costly application assignment activities and save real money
- Elevate your users’ productivity by giving them rapid access to all applications they need
- Integrate your existing application distribution methods through an easy-to-use self-service frontend
- Stop guessing which users require which application sets – just let them decide themselves
To learn more and to download the above file, please visit: Immidio AppScriber: Enterprise App Store Solutions Brief