Quantum Delivers Industry’s Highest Performing, Most Scalable Virtual Backup and DeDuplication Appliance
SAN JOSE, Calif., – Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM), a proven global expert in data protection and big data management, today announced general availability of the
- Highest performance virtual deduplication available: With up to 4.9TB/hr inline deduplication, DXi V4000 offers 10X the performance of the nearest competitor, without sacrificing efficiency or needing to deploy additional hardware.
- Designed specifically for virtual environments: Because the DXi V4000 is a virtual machine, distributed VMDKs take advantage of VM thin disk provisioning capabilities, reducing the deployment’s impact on resources and overall costs.
- Flexible and affordable: Capable of supporting a range of use cases and affordably priced with predictable linear pricing for capacity-on-demand, DXi V4000 makes virtual backup and disaster recovery a viable option for any organization.
- For more information on Quantum’s DXi V-Series, visit: http://www.quantum.com/products/disk-basedbackup/dxiv-series/index.aspx
- For a complete solution sheet describing DXi V4000, go to: https://iq.quantum.com/exLink.asp?15049710OK68Q68I48907157
- To download a free, fully functional copy of Quantum DXi V1000, visit: www.quantum.com/freedxi
- For a free copy of vmPRO Standard Edition, visit; www.quantum.com/freevmpro
- To read Quantum’s Q&U blog, visit: http://blog.quantum.com
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/quantumcorp
- Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/quantumcorp