Profile Management #FAIL? Start #WINNING with User Management
Do you want to make your desktop users happier? Even if you only said yes because that would make you happier, you should join us for our upcoming webinar "Six Ways User Management Solutions Best Basic Profile Management" on Tues., April 16, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (US).
Experts Greg Shields, Senior Partner and Principal Technologist at Concentrated Technology, and Jason E. Smith, Director of End User Solutions at Liquidware Labs, will discuss how to turn a failing strategy into a winning one, by leveraging user management instead of basic profile management solutions.
Learn how to:
- Universal profile
- Granular management of the profile
- Built-in disaster recovery
- End traditional migration cycles
- Central management of user profile, config. settings, and data management
- Zero profile corruption and easy rollback
Continue the Winning Ways…
Not only will you learn some great winning strategies for using user management, we”ll give one lucky attendee a Google Nexus 7!*
So, don”t delay and sign up for this informative webinar today!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:00 am ET
- Greg Shields is Senior Partner with Concentrated Technology. With fifteen years of IT experience, Greg is one of the world’s leading experts on virtualization, cloud, and systems management technologies. He is a Contributing Editor and columnist for Microsoft TechNet Magazine and Redmond Magazine, has written over fourteen books, and contributes regularly to online publications like TechTarget and MCPMag.com. He is also a highly sought-after and top-ranked speaker for both live and recorded events, and is seen regularly at conferences like TechMentor, the Microsoft Management Summit, Microsoft Tech Ed, VMworld, Connections, among others. Greg is a multiple-year recipient of Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award and VMware’s vExpert award.
- Jason E. Smith has led and advised numerous successful systems management and security technology companies for more than 15 years. In addition to his long running role as a marketing consultant in the industry, he currently serves as Product Director for Liquidware Labs’ leading User and Application Virtualization solution.