Preparing for the ‘New Normal’
The Application Usage Management Survey conducted jointly by Flexera Software and IDC strongly indicates that continual software migrations have become the "new normal." Software migration projects will continue to consume IT budgets and staff time in the years ahead. So the question on the table is this: “Are you equipped to handle the new normal?”
The survey shows that while some enterprises have made progress in automating processes around Application Readiness, many have not even started planning for it. About 60% of the organizations surveyed are either currently automating or plan to automate Application Readiness best-practice processes. That still leaves 40% without even a plan.
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, Preparing for the ‘New Normal’