PowerShell Module for Wyse vWorkspace 8.6
Below you will find a download link for the latest release of the Wyse vWorkspace 8.6 PowerShell Module.
vWorkspace 8.6 PowerShell x64
This release provides PowerShell automation for an 8.6 virtual desktop environment and provides the following additions* to the existing 8.5 PowerShell module.
- Hyper-V Full clone support
- Permissions can now be set by ID rather than name
- Websites are automatically updated when created, updated or deleted
- Secure Access settings for Web Access were formatted incorrectly
- Set-QVWLicense returns error “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”
- Get-QVWLicense returns inconsistent license information
Support is provided through the TechCenter community.
Documentation for the build can be found within the download package.
Administration Guides, Release Notes, System Requirements documents and support for vWorkspace are available. You can also learn more by clicking the…
Read the entire article here, PowerShell Module for Wyse vWorkspace 8.6
via the fine folks at Dell