Opvizor Health Analyzer 3.0 for VMware vSphere Released
We just released a new major version of our Opvizor Health Analyzer for vSphere product today that is available instantly for all cloud-based customers.
As always the On-Premise edition update will be also available with a slight delay of several hours for our on-premise customers. Please update manually as usual.
We are proud to announce our all new remediation platform feature.
This powerful feature will be available as an add on license! Please contact [email protected] if you want to learn more.
Some of the supported issues, that have remediation already active are listed here:
- “VM CPU Limit”
- “VM CPU Limit with CPU Ready”
- “VM Memory Limit”
- “VM Memory Configuration Is Smaller than Limit”
- “VM Memory Limit with Ballooning or Swapping”
- “Unauthorized Device Access”
- “Parallel Device Connected”
- “Serial Device connected”
- “CD/DVD Image Media (ISO) Connected”
- “CD/DVD Image Media Connected”
- “Floppy Media connected”
- “Floppy Media Image…
Read the entire article here, Opvizor Health Analyzer 3.0 for VMware vSphere released
via the fine folks at opvizor.