On-Demand Webinar – Virtualization Performance Monitoring with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager
This training video hosted by vExpert Scott Lowe, gives examples of ways to use SolarWinds Virtualization Manager to pinpoint and resolve virtualization performance bottlenecks in VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. You will learn how to answer questions like the following:
- Why is my VM running slow?
- Where are the performance bottlenecks in my virtual environment?
- How can I use out-of-the-box or custom alerts for my VMware or Hyper-V environment?
- How can I see relationships between resources using Environment Mapping?
- Which resources are the most active in my virtual environment?
- What changed in my environment to cause performance problems? How do I fix it?
- How can I pinpoint storage problems in my VMware or Hyper-V virtual infrastructure?
You’ll learn how to use tools in SolarWinds Virtualization Manager like these:
- Virtualization Manager Administrator Dashboard
- Virtualization Manager Alerting
- Virtualization Manager Environment Mapping
- Virtualization Manager Top-N (Ranking) Reports
- Virtualization Manager TimeTravel Historical Forensics to determine what changed about a VM
- Virtualization Manager integration with SolarWinds Storage Manager
To learn more and to access the above webinar, please visit: Virtualization Performance Monitoring with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager