October Poll Results: Which tasks in your job would you like to be automated by AI?
Last month, we asked you: “Which tasks in your job would you like to be automated by AI?” It definitely seems that many of you are looking for the improvement of Artificial Intelligence to automate some of your assignments.
The responses were very interesting! Here’s a recap of some of the ways that you want AI to make your work life better:
- Setting up new user accounts and systems
- Connecting to remote servers using the best network route, and assessing the quality of connection
- Patching and updating software
- Performing basic troubleshooting before a ticket is issued
- Attending meetings and summarizing what was missed (love this!)
- Quickly learning new things and teaching them to you so that you’re up-to-date
- Collecting all reports from employees and collating them into one roll-up report
- Asking end users “Did you turn it off and back on again?” at least 3 times (are you sure 3 is enough, Frank McCourry?) ??
- Constantly monitoring many VMs and servers around the world
- Maintaining and updating VMs
- Analyzing tickets and assigning them to the proper queue, and doing some basic troubleshooting first as well
Here’s a recap of some of the ways that you want AI to make your personal life better:
Read the entire article here, October Poll Results: Which tasks in your job would you like to be automated by AI?
Via the fine folks at Devolutions.