Nutanix Launches .heart – Our New CSR Program
At Nutanix, we care for the global communities where we live and work, and promote a culture of empathy and giving back. Over the past few weeks it was my honor to launch Nutanix’s new Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program aptly named .heart.
While our team has been actively volunteering and donating for several years, with .heart we are coordinating and focusing our efforts to make a larger impact. Our initial support through .heart will be centered around “voice” and “time”, and will focus on gender diversity: helping girls and women with a passion for technology pursue their dreams.
Just recently, we activated our .heart “voice” with a cross-industry, diversity best practices roundtable during VMworld 2016. The evening featured great speakers, including:
- Anja Manuel, Co-Founder and Partner in RiceHadleyGates LLC and lecturer in the International Policy Studies Program at Stanford University
- Jennifer Brown, Founder & CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting – a certified woman- and LGBT-owned strategic leadership and diversity consulting firm specializing in the future of the workforce and workplace
- Dr. Jane Lewis, Director at Living Networks which was established to support and foster digital and job-ready skills, with a focus on increasing female and diversity inclusion
- Erin Kitchen, Executive Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion and Employment Law, Dell Inc., and who is leading innovative global diversity and inclusion initiatives, practices, programs and strategies
- Tamyra Walker, Director of Recruitment and Retention THE DREAM CORPS and who has youth development experience as an impassioned STEM educator
- Sunil Potti, Nutanix Chief Product & Development Officer
- Natasha Hoady, Sr. HR Director at Nutanix and leader of the Nutanix diversity efforts
Read the entire article here, Nutanix Launches .heart – Our New CSR Program
via the fine folks at Nutanix.