Nutanix arrives as a mainstream datacenter player
Gunnar Berger, Citrix CTO Desktop & Applications Group, Tweeted yesterday in response to Nutanix’s announcement that it hit a $200M annual run rate. In his typical witty way, he lamented how quickly companies grow up.
While becoming a grown-up company is important, achieving a $200M annual run rate combined with several other events of the past 6 weeks signify something vastly more significant – that Nutanix has arrived as a mainstream datacenter player. Consider:
- Gartner positioned Nutanix as the furthest in the Integrated Systems Visionary Quadrant for completeness of vision.
- Dell signed an OEM agreement with Nutanix.
- TechTarget wrote, “…Nutanix’s entry into the converged infrastructure game brought this technology to the masses, and its products have become a very sore spot for VCE.”
- Symantec, one of the world’s largest software companies, blogged about its NetBackup solution for Nutanix.
- Nutanix achieved Epic “Target Platform Status for VDI” (in exceptionally short time).
- Nutanix signed distribution agreements with industry leaders Avnet and Arrow.
- Nutanix’s 10th VCDX joined the company (as one of over 600 employees)
Read the entire article here, Nutanix arrives as a mainstream datacenter player
Learn more, visit www.nutanix.com
Request a Nutanix demo: http://www.nutanix.com/demo-request/