Not too Late to Migrate! Eliminate Your Risks of Staying on Windows XP with a Quick, Cost-Effective Migration Plan
Running Windows XP in your environment after April 2014 can expose you and your company to risks, including less secure data, unsupported software & hardware and unusable business critical applications.
- Automatically test and fix more than 98% of installation-package-related compatibility issues
- Import and test multiple Web site addresses or Web applications to ensure they render correctly in Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- View testing results across your entire application portfolio so you can make sound decisions related to the cost and timing of the migration
- Cut application packaging time by up to 90%
- Cut application delivery time from days to hours through an enterprise app store
- Application Discovery and Normalization Services – Building a definitive master application list to drive successful windows migrations, systems management solution migrations and application virtualization
- Application Packaging and Staff Augmentation – Fast, effective handling of major application packaging projects, from windows migration and virtualization to day-to-day packaging operations
- Operating System Deployment Acceleration Services – Expert assistance to help you establish self-service Windows operating system deployment and application migration
- Flexera’s solution and services combined will provide your organization with a plan to significantly reduce the cost of your Windows 7 or 8 migration; and complete the project on time and under budget while reducing risk.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 11:00 am EST