NEW! Veeam ONE Free Edition for VMware and Hyper-V 6.5 – Powerful, easy-to-use and affordable monitoring and reporting
What’s new in Veeam ONE for VMware and Hyper-V 6.5?
Veeam ONE 6.5 extends visibility of the virtual environment to include the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure and delivers these new and enhanced capabilities:
- Advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for backup
- New hypervisor support: vSphere 5.1 and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Capacity planning for the virtual infrastructure
Solving real business challenges
As server virtualization has matured, so has the need for effective management of the virtual environment.
- Virtual machines now support mission-critical production workloads, and administrators must know these virtual machines are protected.
- IT must document utilization and the business value of virtualization to multiple constituencies, from IT management to executives.
- Resources must be allocated efficiently, and VM sprawl must be brought under control.
Veeam ONE helps administrators address these challenges with a single powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solution.
Built for virtualization
Veeam ONE is a single solution for powerful and easy-to-use monitoring and reporting for VMware and Hyper-V and for Veeam Backup & Replication. It provides complete visibility of the backup and virtual infrastructures and affordably delivers the capabilities that matter most to virtualization administrators.
And with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for Veeam Backup & Replication, it’s easier than ever to monitor the performance and status of backup jobs, identify unprotected VMs, plan how to meet future demand for backup repositories and more.
Real-time monitoring with built-in intelligence
You need to be the first to know when issues affect the performance and availability of your backup and virtual infrastructures. With over 200 prebuilt alarms and an extensive knowledge base, you will not only be alerted when a problem occurs, you’ll also have the information at your fingertips to troubleshoot, pinpoint root cause and resolve the issue quickly.